Monday, August 4, 2008

Breaking Dawn!!!


8 of us went to Barnes and Noble for the Breaking Dawn party. We got bitten(= at Barnes and Noble, there were tons of ladies there from other wards in the stake and we also saw alot of young women from our stake there.




Texting Jennie Taylor for correct answers on the trivia (she is an expert)




Then, at 11 we went to Wal-mart, there was one person in front of us in line (a husband of a twilight lover). We had a book discussion waiting for midnight.







The Unveiling........



Ta Da!!



FINALLY! We've got it!!

It is Monday Morning now, and I am on book 2, on page 200.... It is sooooo gooood!! I am taking my time and savoring the book.


4 comments:

funathome22 said...

You girls are SOOOO fun! I am so jealous I missed it! Looks like a blast. Anyone done with the book so I can read it :-)

Jenna said...

It was so fun on Friday! I'm so glad I went. I too am taking my time and loving the book. I'm almost done though.. :) Love your blog Lori!

Malie said...

Aah!!! So much fun! I wish so bad that I could've been there. I finished the book and it was GREAT!

Shannon said...

Okay so I added ya to my list! I just now saw you have a blog! I'm so slow!! lol Also I started Twlight! I'll let ya know if I make it through!!!

Have a great day!!
xoxo